The objectives of this competition are to:
- Introduce innovation in the creation of Islamic products.
- Provide an opportunity for the society to understand and to trigger their awareness on the latest creation and usage of Islamic products.
- Increase awareness amongst individuals on consumer rights and the importance of Islamic products.
- Provide a platform for USIM to show its potential as the ‘Centre of Reference for Islamic Science Products’ which is in line with the University’s objectives, vision and mission.
- Encourage creativity and innovation among researchers and students in contributing to the development of ummah.